No no no no
I’ve been doing so well with food tonight I’m afraid I’m falling back. The past couple of days have been really rough especially without being able to talk about it (no one knows i have this disease) but hopefully with this performance being over I can get back on the right track. I tried really hard today but the stress overwhelmed me
But tomorrow’s a new day right? :)
Last week I was so good and disciplined with myself. I ate less than 500 calories a day and worked my ass out everyday.
This week? I’ve eaten everything in site for the past 4 days and barely got any work out in.
Last week I lost 6 pounds easily and now I’m afraid to look at the scale because looking in the mirror i already see how disgusting I look in comparison.
What’s so hard about not stuffing my god damned face
Literally can’t even stand myself rn
- *looking at my legs*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my stomach*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my arms*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my face*: Oh my god why
- *trying to exercise*: Oh my god why
- *eating shitty food*: Oh my god why
- *weighing myself*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my life*: Oh my god why